Health Services Office Administration
The Health Services Office Administration Diploma Program was developed to provide students with the proper skills to manage office procedures required to effectively operate a medical office environment.
The successful student graduates with the knowledge and confidence to remain competitive in the health administrative environment. The Health Office Administration Program is a diploma level course approved by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
The Health Services Office Administration Diploma Course Concentration:
- Health Administrative Team Roles and Responsibilities
- Study of Basic Human Anatomy and Medical Terminology
- Computer Health Applications: “York Med”, “Able Med”
- Systems and Data Management
- Word Processing
- Advanced Documentation
- Medical Insurance – O.H.I.P., W.S.I.B. or Private Insurance
- Appointment Book Management
- Medical Procedures/Doctors and The Law/Clinical Procedures
- Patient Service and Interpersonal Skills
- CPR / First Aid (included)
- Job Search
- Clinical Placement
ABOUT NATIONAL ACADEMY
National Academy is a leading Career College in Mississauga, Toronto and Hamilton. Here, each individual is provided with tools, skills and opportunities to shape their tomorrow. We offer our students convenient class schedules, personalized class sizes, short program lengths, and qualified professional instruction.
National Academy, established in 1979, is a fully registered and approved, Canadian owned and operated College.
NAHB Funding Options
Students are eligible for up to five different funding options, including OSAP (students enrolled in the Health Services Office Administration diploma program may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program), EI, Second Career Payment Plans and even loans facilitated by us.
We also accept Aeroplan® Miles and TD Points via HigherEdPoints.